It is clinically tested and proven in various studies by eminent research companies and countries that Extracorporeal Spark Wave is a regenerative technology that enables operation in almost all tissues and stimulation of regenerative factors in them.
The waves are generated due to electric sparks in water, when they turn to plasma and high-energy ultrasound waves occur.
Biological effects of SWT on regeneration
Spark Wave stimulates and it is a trigger of regenerative processes inside a tissue, as well as at a cellular and vascular level, stimulating the self-healing mechanisms of the affected tissue that is diseased or injured. In addition to these benefits, SWF is also used for other purposes, which showed excellent results:
- Guides and stimulates the migration of stem cells to the damaged tissue or organ. For this reason, it is very important as an integral part in the treatment using these cells, as it reinforces their effect and increases the efficiency of the treatment itself.
- Migration and differentiation of stem cells.
- Angiogenesis: stimulation is performed, as well as the formation of new blood vessels.
- Stimulation of growth factors and indicators.
- The bactericidal effect.
- The reduction of inflammatory processes.
- Bioengineering and Tissue Regeneration.
- It initiates the healing process in chronic lesions and diseases where they are in stagnation.
- Bone Repair – stimulation of osteoblasts and fibroblasts in order to build new bone and tissue.
- Anti-inflammatory effect and resorption of calcification in joints, tendons and ligaments (degenerative and rheumatoid arthritis).
- Reduction of spasm and stimulation of nerve cells, mitochondrial activity of nerve cells, particularly useful in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
Neurological diseases and conditions
Neuroregeneration happens because of an increase in neural angiogenesis, reduction of nerve collagenization and increase of axonal sprouting. SWT has the power that is often used as a tool for easier regeneration of secondary nerves after injury.
Spasm is inhibited and it leads to muscle relaxation, which allows the stimulation of muscle and formation of a new pattern of healthy motions.
Diabet, ulcus, burns, decubitus, amputations
Because of the extreme effects on angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels) SWT is used in conditions where healing factor is disturbed, thus making it possible to heal certain wounds and ulcers that are chronic and practically non- regenerating in standard medicine.
Orthopedics, traumatology, polyarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
SWT stimulates growth, the number of osteoclasts and fibroblasts, as well as regeneration factors. It has been shown that in many cases it leads to effective healing and regeneration, after only one use.
For example, bones require only a single treatment, the sub acute and chronic injury up to the 2 treatments, acute muscular, tendon and ligament trauma 2-4 sessions. List of some of the indications that benefits significantly, include:
- Bone fractures
- Tennis elbow
- Necrosis of the femoral head
- Fasciitis (plantar fascitis)
- Painful conditions, myofascial syndromes
- Osgood Schlatter (Apophysitis)
It eliminates inflammatory processes for rheumatism, reduces swelling, dissolves calcification (degenerative rheumatism) and leads to nutrition and regeneration of cartilage.
Studies in America have shown that in patients with spinal cord ischemia and patients with early spinal cord injury, where a lack of blood flow to the cord results in dying neurons, SWT restores motor function within just three days. It also reduces the inflammatory process, because SWT influences the specific receptors and modulates the inflammatory response of the body, which results in neural protection.
It is also known that the use of SWT in patients who have had lesions SC, at the level of lesion or below, after a certain time, it firstly activates autonomic nervous system (which manifests in a form of sweating), which later leads to the passing of pulses through the motor neurons. There are records and testimonies of patients on this matter.
Anti-aging, scars, cellulite
SWT has an effect on the proliferation of collagen, it increases and reshapes the structure of the skin and tissue. By causing stretching, the cell achieves stimulation of cell proliferation and it increases elasticity, as well as the stimulation of the connective tissue of the skin (dermis and epidermis).
All this leads to a tightening of the skin, reduction of wrinkles and rejuvenation.
SWT increases the number of active fibroblasts CD34 + fibrocytes, which leads to the formation and deposit of new collagen, resulting in the reduction of scar tissue.
Contact us and our doctors will recommend you individual treatment program and offer the best stem cell program